Private Cooking Classes
We Gather, We Learn, We Cook
Wouldn’t you want to get together with a few friends and cook to enjoy a delicious meal? Or, cook something together to take home and enjoy during the week? Or, learn how to cook something new to add to your recipe repertoire?
Invite me over and you and your friends will:
- Learn practical, replicable, and easy cooking techniques.
- Be inspired to prepare delicious foods you’d love over and over again.
- Navigate the confusing labels and endless conflicting nutritional information by learning basic nutrition and healthy tips and tricks.
Hands-on cooking classes in your home are fun, interactive and relaxed. You can choose a private lesson or gather a few friends or family members for one session or a series of lessons.
Classes run about 3-4 hours. They can be centered around the preparation of one complete meal, which you can enjoy right away, or preparing freezer or bulk meals for you to take home and enjoy during the week.
Here’s how it works:
- Classes can be held in any home kitchen in the East End of Toronto.
- I accommodate the most challenging schedules so no worries there! Afternoon, evening, and weekend classes are all available.
- We can work together to customize the theme/menu/dishes (up to three different dishes) you would like to learn and prepare. All food made will be whole-food, plant-based and gluten-free. I can customize all menus to suit the skill level of everyone in your group.
- On the day of the lesson, I will arrive 30min ahead of time with all the tools, equipment and food needed for the chosen menu. You simply supply the kitchen and dining area, beverages (including wine), plates, glasses, and cutlery.
Cost is $120 per person for a group maximum of 5 people. This includes all the food, snacks, hands-on cooking lesson with customized nutrition talk, and recipe booklets. If you book for three sessions, the price per person drops.